Thursday, May 1, 2008
In my newest poll I'm asking, "Which vampire cliches would you like to see laid to rest?" Every genre contains tried and tested plot devices and character types that become overused, but which ones would you enjoy seeing less of in vampire fiction, films, and TV shows? Are you tired of vampires with long, flowing hair who resemble Lucius Malfoy (see picture), or do the traditional vampire deterrents like garlic and crosses make you want to put a stake though a book? One person's vampire cliche can be another person's vampire treasure, so this poll is being done completely in the spirit of fun. As always, feel free to comment or mention a cliche that's not listed.
Posted by Suburban Vampire at 9:02 AM
Suburban Vampire Archive
- ► 2012 (54)
- ► 2011 (151)
- ► 2010 (240)
- ► 2009 (259)
- Poll results: Vampire Chronicles vs Twilight Saga
- Vampire Chronicles vs Twilight vs Harry Potter
- The 100-page mark
- Upcoming vampire movies
- Vampire Chronicles vs Twilight Saga
- Oops!--A big mistake regarding True Blood
- List of vampire characters
- Um...where are the TV fans?
- A question for Londoners
- Best vampire TV show of all time
- "Dracula's Lament"
- Are you a Guylighter?
- Whispers Through Time by Kim Murphy
- Vampires and romance/A buried discussion
- Sean Lennon and vampire music
- Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Undead Official T...
- Lost Boys 2: The Tribe - Full OFFICIAL Trailer
- Best vampire film ever
- puttin on the ritz
- Top vampire cliches
- Third time's the charm--A birthday wish
- Twilight Teaser Trailer
- My newest vampire novel
- I Like the Nightlife, Baby
- More on vampire appeal
- Vampire cliches
- Vampire baby names/A unique name story
- ▼ May (27)