Thursday, July 10, 2008
Twilight on cover of EW / 200 pages of Vampire Book #2
Thanks to Vampire Wire, I've discovered that my copy of Entertainment Weekly arriving tomorrow will feature the Twilight stars on the cover. Here's a sneak peek of the cover photo, which looks a little bit like a Fabio romance cover--if Fabio had short, New Wave hair and Halloween makeup. According to Stephanie Meyer's website, the EW article will contain Stephenie's first Breaking Dawn interview.
Whatcha think? Is the EW cover photo one that whets your appetite for the Twilight movie? Or does it dampen your desire? And, more importantly, are pasty-white vampire chests sexy?
In other news, I'm two pages away from passing the 200-page mark for Vampire Book #2. I thought of a fabulous plot twist while in Ohio, and I'm working on some scenes that will eventually lead up to that point. Can't wait to eventually share this book with others.
Posted by Suburban Vampire at 11:31 AM
Suburban Vampire Archive
- ► 2012 (54)
- ► 2011 (151)
- ► 2010 (240)
- ► 2009 (259)
- Would Edward make a terrible boyfriend?
- Real-time writing, Vampyr, & Potter trailer
- The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance
- More vampire trailers
- A question for French speakers
- Two new polls
- Must have sex appeal
- Pretty cool True Blood poster
- Writing award for THE VAMPIRE'S WIFE
- Another blog with bite
- Must-have vampire traits
- A note to subscribers
- Voters split on EW cover / Creature Features
- New Suburban Vampire look
- Character calendar and other stuff
- A clarification about writing & passion
- To outline, or not to outline?
- Feminism + horror = Teeth
- New poll, Twilight promo clip, & "Scary Gary" link...
- Twilight on cover of EW / 200 pages of Vampire Boo...
- A suburban vampire comic
- Bonnie & Clyde vs. Dracula
- Back in the suburbs!
- ▼ July (23)