Wednesday, October 28, 2009
New Vampire.com look...featuring Suburban Vampire & Vampire Coffee!
The folks who brought us Vampire Wine and Vampire Chocolate have a brand-new look to their website, Vampire.com, and I'm thrilled to say that Suburban Vampire posts are a part of both their homepage and their Breaking Vampire News page. Thank you Vampire.com, for making Suburban Vampire a part of your gorgeous site redesign!
I also noticed they've added Vampire Gourmet Coffee to their ever-growing list of products, and their goodies are now available in the UK and EU in addition to the US and Canada. It's not too early to start thinking about stocking stuffers...
Posted by Suburban Vampire at 9:39 PM
Suburban Vampire Archive
- ► 2012 (54)
- ► 2011 (151)
- ► 2010 (240)
- HAPPY HALLOWEEN...slightly late!!
- Interview with filmmaker Annalee Autumn
- Kill Hannah CD winners!
- New Vampire.com look...featuring Suburban Vampire ...
- Kill Hannah contest deadline appraoching
- Gothic fashion for last-minute Halloween ideas
- Music Monday: VAMPIRE by Michael Smith
- Let the Halloween events begin
- Contest: Kill Hannah CD
- Vampire-Werewolf Summit update, Vampire Fest passe...
- New contest: VAMPIRES and WEREWOLVES
- Guest blogging at Reading with a Bite
- Music Monday: I Kissed a Vampire
- Blood Ties: Season 2 winners!
- THE VAMPIRE'S ASSISTANT Ticket Giveaway
- Interview with Bestselling Novelist Erin McCarthy
- Free pair of Vampire Film Festival movie tickets!
- PINOCCHIO: VAMPIRE SLAYER contest winners!
- Music Monday: Halloween Carols
- Poe's funeral and Vampire Film Festival discounts ...
- More October contests
- Discounted Vampire-Werewolf Summit tickets!
- Vampire Film Festival full schedule
- Music Monday: Polka Haunt Us
- Contest: BLOOD TIES, SEASON 2 DVD
- ▼ October (25)
- ► 2008 (264)