I'm still pondering which song to feature on today's Music Monday. In the meantime, I'll post the trailer for a vampire movie hitting theaters December 4: Transylmania. The film boasts scantily clad college kids, vampire movie spoofs, and the tagline "Euro-trashed! Euro-smashed! Euro-slashed!" Sure to be an Academy Awards darling. For more info, check out transylmaniathemovie.com. Extra credit goes to the poster designer for the use of a half-naked male instead of the typical half-naked female (despite the shot of his undies hanging out).
Suburban Vampire Archive
- ► 2012 (54)
- ► 2011 (151)
- ► 2010 (240)
- Music Monday: Sinead O'Connor, Lee Perry, & vampir...
- A turkey break & my latest contest
- Contest: Sophie Collins's HOW TO DATE A VAMPIRE
- Winners of Gail Carriger's SOULLESS
- Music Monday: VAMPIRES WILL NEVER HURT YOU
- Contest for SOULLESS ends tomorrow
- Vampire Marketplace: Team Alice T-shirts
- NEW MOON breaks records...but is it any good?
- A New Moon/Duran Duran tribute
- SOULLESS and NEW MOON reminders & news
- Another vampire video that'll make you snort milk ...
- Interview and Contest: Gail Carriger's SOULLESS......
- TEMPEST RISING winners
- Nicole Peeler contest reminder & Vampire Film Fest...
- New Poll: NEW MOON
- Music Monday: WHEN DARKNESS FALLS
- Transylmania trailer
- Bonus offer for Nicole Peeler's TEMPEST RISING con...
- Dracula laments not being Edward Cullen
- Interview and contest: Nicole Peeler, author of TE...
- Music Monday: The Rosen-dance Video
- Contest winners: VAMPIRES and WEREWOLVES
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2008 (264)